Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random Insults!

I saw my dad's quotes, and Uncle Brian's Shakespeare quotes (of questionable origin). I thought I would mix the two with...RANDOM SHAKESPEAREAN INSULTS! Huzzah!

Here's the first one:
"Thou impertinent rampallian moldwarp!"

I suppose this is also of questionable origin, since it doesn't say which play it's from. Oh, well. Still, nothing beats my all-time favorite Shakespeare quote: "Out, vile jelly!" from King Leor. I looked up "jelly" in the glossary to see if there's another meaning- there isn't, so I have no clue what a vile jelly would be. But then again, I cannot even imagine what a "rampallian moldwarp" is.

4 comments:

fephy said...

way to go, Sara. I is hard for any of us to know what to say. But some humor and a little good sense goes a long way. Aunt Fran

Sara Bean said...

Aunt Fran! I didn't realize that was you. It's good to hear from you all. I hope we'll see you soon!
Sara

DAB said...

hi sara, those are some good insults you got there, David

Sara Bean said...

David! wait, I thought you were "The Units"? Thank you, I thought they were fairly good. But now I have to figure out how to slip "purple-hued maltworms" into a conversation...