Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Phlebotomist and other funny words

Ah, a challenge! Uncle Brian told me to look up "phlebotomist" today. At first I just laughed, but then I actually began to wonder what it was! As it turns out, a phlebotomist is an individual trained to draw blood for lab tests or donations. That came from Wikipedia, however, so a phlebotomist may well be a professional unicyclist for all I know. I've had this blog for slightly over a day, and already I am using sketchy sources! Tsk tsk to myself.

Here is another Shakespearean insult:
"[Your] brain is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage."
-As You Like It

I'm very happy to hear from Uncle Brian. Once again, good job thus far! You rock!

1 comment:

BB said...

From what I've seen at MSK, I think a Phlebotomist is unicyclist trained in drawing blood....love, Uncle Brian